Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2020
As you know, our group has sponsored an annual fishing outing on Cape Cod since 1988. Yes, there have been a few occasions when the event has been rained out. This year, we canceled the event due to the pandemic. However, not to be deterred, a few of us got together on Monday, June 15th and enjoyed catching sea bass and blue fish under the direction of Captain Ty Anderson. Our expectation is that the full event will be back on next year in early June. We hope everyone is staying healthy and carefully returning to somewhat of a normal life during these challenging times.
Medicare Event 2019
Asset and Account Consolidation for Your Estate
Investment account consolidation is important to consider for estate planning.
7 Father’s Day Financial Hacks for Dads
From diapers to vacations to groceries, emergency trips to the doctor and more, planning for your financial future is some superhero-level stuff when it comes to family finances.
Money that Buys Good Health is Never Ill Spent
It's important to make sure your retirement strategy anticipates health-care expenses.
Learn about a financial asset that can help you build a stronger financial future.
Understanding how a stock works is key to understanding your investments.
What do golf and personal finances have in common? A lot of things, but the key is confidence.
The unpredictability of life can sometimes leave us feeling overwhelmed with grief. For some, that may be a monetary change brought about by the loss of a job or significant financial setback. While others may...
Most of us pay too much in taxes because we aren’t aware of all the tax deductions available.
Careful and considered planning can help you nurture your business through its lifecycle into an independent enterprise.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.
That big list of dreams and goals isn't the only way to look at your bucket list.
For women, retirement strategy is a long race. It’s helpful to know the route.
Greater financial and emotional confidence brings greater independence. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
Whole life insurance can help protect what matters most: your family, your assets, and your legacy.