Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2020
As you know, our group has sponsored an annual fishing outing on Cape Cod since 1988. Yes, there have been a few occasions when the event has been rained out. This year, we canceled the event due to the pandemic. However, not to be deterred, a few of us got together on Monday, June 15th and enjoyed catching sea bass and blue fish under the direction of Captain Ty Anderson. Our expectation is that the full event will be back on next year in early June. We hope everyone is staying healthy and carefully returning to somewhat of a normal life during these challenging times.
Medicare Event 2019
When to Self-Insure
Choosing to bear the financial burden of an adverse event is called self-insuring. Do you know what that entails?
6 Tips on Ways to Spend Your Money for Happiness
Can money buy happiness? Discover spending habits that can increase your satisfaction today and throughout your retirement.
Emerging Market Opportunities
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
So you think you know what it means to be financially literate? See if your knowledge stands up against this infographic.
What can be learned from the savings rate?
Many parents consider financial goals to benefit their children at major milestones, whether it’s the appearance of a first..
Having an additional payment option in your wallet comes with advantages. Say you’re strapped for cash but your preteen needs a new bike, you can simply....
A reassurance that you can live life to its fullest, knowing your family will be financially protected when you pass away.
If it were easy to talk about money, everyone would do it. But in reality, conversations about finances are tough for...
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Whole life insurance can help protect what matters most: your family, your assets, and your legacy.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.
Ready for retirement? Find out why many are considering encore careers and push your boundaries into something more, here.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations?
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
If your family relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.