Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
Global vs. International: What’s The Difference?
International funds invest in non-U.S. markets, while global funds may invest in U.S. stocks alongside non-U.S. stocks.
Choosing a Mortgage
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
Protection Against Uninsured Drivers
You’re hit by an uninsured driver. Now what? Are you protected against financial losses?
When considering life insurance, it's important to understand your options.
Understanding some basic concepts may help you assess whether zero-coupon bonds have a place in your portfolio.
Apps that help small business owners better manage and grow their business.
Healthy habits are one of the greatest gifts to give your child.
What’s the hottest table in economy town? Need a hint? Check the Personal Income and Spending Report
Taking regular, periodic withdrawals during retirement can be quite problematic.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
Smart investors take the time to separate emotion from fact.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.