Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2020
As you know, our group has sponsored an annual fishing outing on Cape Cod since 1988. Yes, there have been a few occasions when the event has been rained out. This year, we canceled the event due to the pandemic. However, not to be deterred, a few of us got together on Monday, June 15th and enjoyed catching sea bass and blue fish under the direction of Captain Ty Anderson. Our expectation is that the full event will be back on next year in early June. We hope everyone is staying healthy and carefully returning to somewhat of a normal life during these challenging times.
Medicare Event 2019
Tax Rules When Selling Your Home
The tax rules governing profits you realize from the sale of your home have changed in recent years.
Looking to Improve Your Financial Future?
Consolidating financial accounts onto one platform can help you spell out a clearer financial future.
Women on the Rise
Explore the growing influence women wield over the economy with this handy infographic.
Do you really have to tip 25% on a $5 coffee? What about your ride-share driver? Learn from the experts.
On a team, all players count, but some key positions are more critical to success.
Whatever your relationship with your car, it may eventually come time for a new one. Familiarize yourself with your options.
Donation is on people’s minds around tax season.
Most of us pay too much in taxes because we aren’t aware of all the tax deductions available.
Loss of income from disability has the potential to cause financial hardship. Disability insurance can help.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Do you know how to set up your financial goals for success? This knight does.
Greater financial and emotional confidence brings greater independence. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
There are a lot of misconceptions about Social Security. Here’s the truth about three of them.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations?
Find out the value working with a mutual company and how you may be entitled to an added benefit of an annual dividend.
Learn why protecting your student loan payments is an important aspect of your income protection strategy.