Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2020
As you know, our group has sponsored an annual fishing outing on Cape Cod since 1988. Yes, there have been a few occasions when the event has been rained out. This year, we canceled the event due to the pandemic. However, not to be deterred, a few of us got together on Monday, June 15th and enjoyed catching sea bass and blue fish under the direction of Captain Ty Anderson. Our expectation is that the full event will be back on next year in early June. We hope everyone is staying healthy and carefully returning to somewhat of a normal life during these challenging times.
Medicare Event 2019
Take the Stage: Commitment and the Money Conversation
Congratulations, you’re ready to commit. Perhaps you now share keys to the same front door or there’s a ring in your future.
Gift Giving: Spend Less, Enjoy More
Stressed about the cost of holiday gift giving? You’re not alone.
Organizing Your Finances
Spark joy and become more confident by giving your finances the home organization treatment.
How Medicare can address health care needs in your retirement strategy.
Just because your millennial child is living on their own or perhaps even raising children of their own, that doesn’t mean important parent-child conversations should stop.
Many pre-retirees can become focused on the “ideal” retirement, but turning that dream into a reality can be tricky. This content piece was written to help clients manage their expectations while maintaining optimism for the future.
Financial behaviors you learned from dad may be influencing your own confidence in managing money.
For many employees, work is not limited to the workday and expands to include the role of caring for loved ones at home before, after, and often during their jobs...
An increasing number have been developed to help individuals with their personal finances.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
For women, retirement strategy is a long race. It’s helpful to know the route.
Imagine your ideal post-pandemic retirement with this animated video.
Greater financial and emotional confidence brings greater independence. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
Here’s a quick guide to checking to see if you have unclaimed money.
Ready for retirement? Find out why many are considering encore careers and push your boundaries into something more, here.