Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
How Interest Rates Affect Everything
This is a good infographic to use, and reuse, whenever the benchmark interest rate goes up.
Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
Taking regular, periodic withdrawals during retirement can be quite problematic.
Important Birthdays Over 50
Here's a look at several birthdays and “half-birthdays” that have implications regarding your retirement income.
How long does a $20 bill last?
See how The Living Balance Sheet® can help you tell financial fact from fiction, so you can achieve financial balance.
Each year hundreds of children die or are injured in pool accidents. By taking seven steps, you can keep your pool safe.
Do you have an estate strategy? You should.
Here’s a gift idea that can help create a stronger financial future for your child or grandchild.
Getting the instruments of your retirement to work in concert may go far in realizing the retirement you imagine.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Ever lost your wallet? Frustrating. Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.