Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2020
As you know, our group has sponsored an annual fishing outing on Cape Cod since 1988. Yes, there have been a few occasions when the event has been rained out. This year, we canceled the event due to the pandemic. However, not to be deterred, a few of us got together on Monday, June 15th and enjoyed catching sea bass and blue fish under the direction of Captain Ty Anderson. Our expectation is that the full event will be back on next year in early June. We hope everyone is staying healthy and carefully returning to somewhat of a normal life during these challenging times.
Medicare Event 2019
Your Financial Path Forward in the Midst of Mental Illness
Losing a job is never easy, even under normal circumstances. Losing a job or needing to take extended time off of work due to mental illness, however, comes with its own unique set of pressures to navigate
Encore Careers: Push Your Boundaries
Ready for retirement? Find out why many are considering encore careers and push your boundaries into something more, here.
The Financial Literacy Crisis
Many Americans are operating their personal finances with only the barest minimum of knowledge.
If it were easy to talk about money, everyone would do it. But in reality, conversations about finances are tough for...
Here’s a gift idea that can help create a stronger financial future for your child or grandchild.
These planning tips can help.
International funds invest in non-U.S. markets, while global funds may invest in U.S. stocks alongside non-U.S. stocks.
When it comes to managing your personal finances, there’s plenty of complex advice out there. But often, simpler is better.
Women in financial services are some of the most progressive women in the world.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Here’s a quick guide to checking to see if you have unclaimed money.
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
There are a lot of misconceptions about Social Security. Here’s the truth about three of them.
Bucket lists don’t have to be for tomorrow.
Whole life insurance can help protect what matters most: your family, your assets, and your legacy.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?