Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
Choosing a Business Structure
Entrepreneurs all face the same question, “Which business structure should I adopt?”
5 Original Ways to Show Your Love
One of the best ways to love the people you care about is through properly protecting yourself, and them.
Dog Bites Neighbor. Now What?
Even dogs have bad days. So, what happens when your dog bites a neighbor or passing pedestrian?
How much do you know about one of the most important tools you have to help protect your and your family’s financial future?
There are four very good reasons to start investing. Do you know what they are?
Healthy habits are one of the greatest gifts to give your child.
Tips to avoid checking in luggage on your next vacation.
Living with confidence means living within your means. managers.
Earnings season can move markets. What is it and why is it important?
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
When should you take your Social Security benefit?
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
What does your home really cost?
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.