Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2020
As you know, our group has sponsored an annual fishing outing on Cape Cod since 1988. Yes, there have been a few occasions when the event has been rained out. This year, we canceled the event due to the pandemic. However, not to be deterred, a few of us got together on Monday, June 15th and enjoyed catching sea bass and blue fish under the direction of Captain Ty Anderson. Our expectation is that the full event will be back on next year in early June. We hope everyone is staying healthy and carefully returning to somewhat of a normal life during these challenging times.
Medicare Event 2019
Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
Here are five facts about Social Security that are important to keep in mind.
How to Appeal Your Property Taxes
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
Traditional vs. Roth IRA
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
Do you understand these common mobile slang terms?
Millennials can opt to follow a values-based investing strategy to invest their money in conscientious ways.
Only 23% of millennials say they understand term life insurance. Did you know that parents play a more significant role in planning with this generation, than any other?
Term insurance is the simplest form of life insurance. Here's how it works.
With the current landscape creating changes—and challenges—for everything from our day-to-day routines like the way we shop for necessities to employment risks and realities, the need for self-care has never been more important.
E&O insurance is specifically designed to protect you, or your company, from the risk of a client’s dissatisfaction.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.
Learn why protecting your student loan payments is an important aspect of your income protection strategy.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
Greater financial and emotional confidence brings greater independence. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
Disability happens to more people, more often than you may think, and it lasts longer, too.