Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2019
The Peters Group Annual Red Sox Outing 2018
An Arm and a Leg
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
Financial Hacks for Millennials: Starting a Business
The major challenge “millenipreneurs" face is cash flow issues. Here are tips that can help position themselves for success.
The Rule of 72
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
Investment account consolidation is important to consider for estate planning.
Your FICO score matters more than you may realize.
What’s the deal with your yearly free credit report?
These planning tips can help.
Here’s a gift idea that can help create a stronger financial future for your child or grandchild.
Start planning for their financial futures by following a few helpful guidelines.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
Here’s a crash course on saving for college.
What does your home really cost?
How does your ideal retirement differ from reality, and what can we do to better align the two?