Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
How Does Your Credit Score Compare?
Have you ever wondered how your credit score compares to the rest of the country? Take a look and see.
Gifting of A Stronger Financial Future
Here’s a gift idea that can help create a stronger financial future for your child or grandchild.
An Arm and a Leg
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
Combating counterfeiting remains core to preserving the integrity of the nation’s money.
Donation is on people’s minds around tax season.
A four-step framework for building a personal legacy.
The chances of an IRS audit aren't that high. And being audited does not necessarily imply that the IRS suspects wrongdoing.
Retirement income may come from a variety of sources. Here's an overview of the six main sources.
Protect yourself against the damage that your homeowners policy doesn’t cover.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Tulips were the first, but they won’t be the last. What forms a “bubble” and what causes them to burst?
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
Have you explored all your options when it comes to managing your taxable income?