Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2020
As you know, our group has sponsored an annual fishing outing on Cape Cod since 1988. Yes, there have been a few occasions when the event has been rained out. This year, we canceled the event due to the pandemic. However, not to be deterred, a few of us got together on Monday, June 15th and enjoyed catching sea bass and blue fish under the direction of Captain Ty Anderson. Our expectation is that the full event will be back on next year in early June. We hope everyone is staying healthy and carefully returning to somewhat of a normal life during these challenging times.
Medicare Event 2019
A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List
Longer, healthier living can put greater stress on retirement assets; the bucket approach may be one answer.
Savings and Cash Flow
Savings is a critical tool to ensure positive cash flow in your personal finances.
How to Cut Your Expenses
Living with confidence means living within your means. managers.
Living trusts are popular, but their appropriateness will depend upon your individual needs and objectives.
Medicare is broken down into four specific parts—but what do they mean? This article will help you understand each piece.
The tax rules governing profits you realize from the sale of your home have changed in recent years.
Learn about all the parts of Medicare with this informative and enjoyable article.
Understanding the economy's cycles can help put current business conditions in better perspective.
You wouldn’t leave your paycheck on the bus. Without basic estate planning, your wealth is equally at risk.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
Learn why protecting your student loan payments is an important aspect of your income protection strategy.
Learn about what risk tolerance really means in this helpful and insightful video.
Make your retirement as exciting as your next vacation.
How does your ideal retirement differ from reality, and what can we do to better align the two?
Ready for retirement? Find out why many are considering encore careers and push your boundaries into something more, here.