Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
How to Appeal Your Property Taxes
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
Four Reasons Millennials Need an Estate Strategy
Estate strategies for millennials may sound like less of a concern than retirement, but young adults should prepare now.
What If You Get Audited?
The chances of an IRS audit aren't that high. And being audited does not necessarily imply that the IRS suspects wrongdoing.
Here are some insights on how the Q2 Earnings Report could shape up.
Executors can value the estate on the date of death, or on its six-month anniversary —the “Alternate Valuation Date."
Simple steps may help you foil hackers and protect your privacy.
Does it make sense to borrow from my 401(k) to pay off debt or to make a major purchase?
Do you know where the idea of “retirement” comes from?
Gaining a better understanding of municipal bonds makes more sense than ever.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Despite recent tax-law changes, many Americans are expected to pay the AMT this year.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?