Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2019
The Peters Group Annual Red Sox Outing 2018
Donating Art: Taxation Abstraction
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
Suddenly Single: 3 Steps to Take Now
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
Tax-Advantaged Retirement Planning
Reduce your tax liability in retirement.
Most stock market analysis falls into three broad groups: Fundamental, technical, and sentimental. Here’s a look at each.
It takes a plan to be successful when you head into the wilderness. Your finances are no different.
What do golf and personal finances have in common? A lot of things, but the key is confidence.
Have you been making correct assumptions about financial planning for retirement? Here are some popular retirement myths.
Most women don’t shy away from the day-to-day financial decisions, but some may be leaving their future to chance.
Financial behaviors you learned from dad may be influencing your own confidence in managing money.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Learning more about gold and its history may help you decide whether it has a place in your portfolio.
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.