Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
Can Group, Private Disability Policies Work Together?
Loss of income from disability has the potential to cause financial hardship. Disability insurance can help.
Mastering Mobile Lingo
Can you keep up with your children’s mobile slang?
What Can a Million Dollars Buy You?
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
It sounds simple, but paying yourself first can really pay off.
Here are 4 great, and sometimes unexpected, places to raise a family.
A change in your mindset during retirement may drive changes to your portfolio.
For some, the idea of establishing a retirement strategy evokes worries about complicated reporting and administration.
What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Learning more about gold and its history may help you decide whether it has a place in your portfolio.
Have you explored all your options when it comes to managing your taxable income?
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.
Smart investors take the time to separate emotion from fact.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.