Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
Medicare Event 2019
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2019
Take the Stage: Starting Out
Start planning for their financial futures by following a few helpful guidelines.
Commitment and Money Conversations
Talking about money isn’t as scary as it seems.
An Overview of Renter’s Insurance
Don’t overlook the need for renter’s insurance if you rent your home.
The S&P 500 represents a large portion of the value of the U.S. equity market, it may be worth understanding.
The major challenge “millenipreneurs" face is cash flow issues. Here are tips that can help position themselves for success.
Starting a small business? First, take care of the basics. 5 essential steps to help position your new business for success.
Financial planning for couples.
The care of special-needs children continues into their adult years, and may survive the passing of their parents.
Bonds may outperform stocks one year only to have stocks rebound the next.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
Smart investors take the time to separate emotion from fact.