Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
Medicare Event 2019
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2019
6 Steps to Rewire the Mind-Money Connection
People develop their relationship with money from a young age. Yet it is never too late to change a bad financial habit.
Business Boosters: Holding on to Talent
No matter what business you’re in, once you start hiring employees, you get into the people business.
What If You Get Audited?
The chances of an IRS audit aren't that high. And being audited does not necessarily imply that the IRS suspects wrongdoing.
Here are some tips on how to have a holly, jolly and less stressful gift-giving season.
An increasing number have been developed to help individuals with their personal finances.
If it were easy to talk about money, everyone would do it. But in reality, conversations about finances are tough for...
Explore the growing influence women wield over the economy with this handy infographic.
Hour by hour, these 11 tips can help cut daily costs and save more money.
Here’s a gift idea that can help create a stronger financial future for your child or grandchild.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
A bucket plan can help you be better prepared for a comfortable retirement.
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.