Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
Medicare Event 2019
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2019
Financial Fixes: Beware of Market Bubbles
Don't crash and burn in a market bubble, here are some ideas on how to build a solid investment portfolio.
Where Is the Market Headed?
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
Near 60? Get a Financial Check-Up
Even the savviest and most experienced among us need financial planning check-ins.
Longer, healthier living can put greater stress on retirement assets; the bucket approach may be one answer.
When’s the last time you reviewed your will? Do you remember your attorney discussing a concept known as the unified credit?
Learn about the latest sport to sweep the nation with this informative article.
Your healthcare coverage will change in retirement. Here are things you might do before your coverage switches.
When to start? Should I continue to work? How can I maximize my benefit?
What lessons can you learn from your family members, and what can they learn from you?
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
Do you know how to set up your financial goals for success? This knight does.
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.