Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
Medicare Event 2019
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2019
Preparing for the eventual distribution of your assets may not sound enticing. But a will puts the power in your hands.
When Special Care Is Needed: The Special Needs Trust
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
When Do You Need a Will?
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
Savings is a critical tool to ensure positive cash flow in your personal finances.
Talking about money isn’t as scary as it seems.
If you find it hard to attain personal life goals, there’s an app for that!
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
When selecting a mortgage, one of the most critical choices is between a fixed or variable interest-rate mortgage.
Try these activities to keep your brain sharp.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
Do you know how to set up your financial goals for success? This knight does.