Understanding Today's Financial Environment
At The Peters Group, we understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for their financial futures. Whether your goal is preparing for retirement, college savings, or estate strategy, our personalized service focuses on your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our team has the specialized knowledge, resources and multi-generational experience to guide you and your family to financial freedom. Our end goal is to help you “live the dream."
Navigating Your Financial Future:
- We take great pride in using all of our specialized knowledge, resources and experience to guide you and your family through any financial situation that you may face over the course of your lifetime.
- We spend the time to understand your specific situation and we take great pride in being able to develop customized plans for each client. Our approach is designed to help you achieve financial freedom so you can “live the dream."
- To learn more about our Personal Strategies please use the following link: Personal Strategies
Guiding Physicians to Financial Freedom:
- We have an uncommon, comprehensive financial planning process that was specifically designed to help physicians work through any financial challenge they will face over the course of their lifetimes.
- We have guided over 500 physician clients to financial freedom and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
- To learn more about our Physician Strategies please use the following link: Physician Strategies
The Peters Group Fishing Day - 2020
As you know, our group has sponsored an annual fishing outing on Cape Cod since 1988. Yes, there have been a few occasions when the event has been rained out. This year, we canceled the event due to the pandemic. However, not to be deterred, a few of us got together on Monday, June 15th and enjoyed catching sea bass and blue fish under the direction of Captain Ty Anderson. Our expectation is that the full event will be back on next year in early June. We hope everyone is staying healthy and carefully returning to somewhat of a normal life during these challenging times.
Medicare Event 2019
Preparing for the eventual distribution of your assets may not sound enticing. But a will puts the power in your hands.
Understanding Marginal Income Tax Brackets
An inside look at how marginal income tax brackets work.
How to Appeal Your Property Taxes
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
Combating counterfeiting remains core to preserving the integrity of the nation’s money.
People develop their relationship with money from a young age. Yet it is never too late to change a bad financial habit.
Discover how to build a retirement plan that guarantees income no matter how long you live.
Talking about money isn’t as scary as it seems.
It's important to understand the pros and cons when considering a prepaid debit card.
Many Americans are operating their personal finances with only the barest minimum of knowledge.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
For women, retirement strategy is a long race. It’s helpful to know the route.
That big list of dreams and goals isn't the only way to look at your bucket list.
Disability happens to more people, more often than you may think, and it lasts longer, too.
Greater financial and emotional confidence brings greater independence. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations?
Learn why protecting your student loan payments is an important aspect of your income protection strategy.